2017 Ford Raptor Official Price and Breakdown

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ahallada

Reaction score
Do we know what the 802A Luxury Package consists of? At $8,597 Invoice there had better be no other options available to add. It should be an all - inclusive package...

That is what I thought too. But there is the Raptor Technology package that has the adaptive cruise control which I have to have now after having it in 2 vehicles. There's the old man step on the tail gate, there's the moonroof, there's the deployable running boards, there's the Active Park Assist. Ya you're just getting started there bud. haha

ZaneMasterX

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That is what I thought too. But there is the Raptor Technology package that has the adaptive cruise control which I have to have now after having it in 2 vehicles. There's the old man step on the tail gate, there's the moonroof, there's the deployable running boards, there's the Active Park Assist. Ya you're just getting started there bud. haha

There are no deployable running boards on the raptor or active park assist.

ahallada

Reaction score
good friggin thing too.

Yep that will save some money. It's not listed on the Raptor Equipment Group pages, but it is listed on the Price List pages with no notes that it is not available on the Raptor. At the top it says available on all F150 models unless noted. There are no notes next to either option.

ZaneMasterX

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yep that will save some money. It's not listed on the Raptor Equipment Group pages, but it is listed on the Price List pages with no notes that it is not available on the Raptor. At the top it says available on all F150 models unless noted. There are no notes next to either option.

To save money? Do you know how much those cost to fix when they break? You think they are a good idea for an offroad truck like the Raptor? It would be a very bad decision to have power running boards on a Raptor. Guess if you decide to make it a starbucks runner I suppose you could put them on..

mikevj

Reaction score
There are no deployable running boards on the raptor or active park assist.

I've been wondering about the Active Park Assist ever since reading the Photos @ EAA Airventure thread. Take a look at this picture from that thread:
4qv8Yff.jpg

It says Active Park Assist. Granted, it also mentions the snow plow prep package, which we also (I don't think) have seen elsewhere. So this could certainly be wrong.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc