2016 Snoball Preparations

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
There is actually a couple new vertex models out since most of us installed ours. I've been interested in ordering some to check them out compared to the original. @SilentShooter I saw your post with a picture referencing these cannons but I thought they were the rear facing jobbies. Must've missed them in the pic. Do you have one on hand of them mounted?

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There is actually a couple new vertex models out since most of us installed ours. I've been interested in ordering some to check them out compared to the original. @SilentShooter I saw your post with a picture referencing these cannons but I thought they were the rear facing jobbies. Must've missed them in the pic. Do you have one on hand of them mounted?

Just received them. They are BRIGHT.. Glad I got the dual color cause if all the LEDs were amber they probably would be too bright.

The white is an amazing light for Bed lighting and tailgaters.

I will need to bring my DSLR out and take photos of the Cyclone Amber and the Cannons amber in the same conditions with fixed ISO so you can really see how much brighter these are.

I am thinking of putting these in my taillights to replace the normal bulbs now as well.. Could use them as blinkers, reverse lights, brake lights and flashers since they have 3 modes.