RAPTOR - high end accessory sells-off, many still new

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
BlazinPond

BlazinPond

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Closing this classified thread.........

starting new thread to clean up what's still available and what's not.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Closing this classified thread.........

starting new thread to clean up what's still available and what's not.

If you want to close it, that's fine, but your not starting a 3rd thread for the same things you tried to sell on the 1st one. Use the bump or edit like everyone else.

OP
OP
BlazinPond

BlazinPond

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you want to close it, that's fine, but your not starting a 3rd thread for the same things you tried to sell on the 1st one. Use the bump or edit like everyone else.

Well Thx...

That was my preference as well....but the EDIT button disappears after some unknown amount of time. I can only EDIT posts that are recent (only a few days old).

My goal is to make it as simple as possible for those wanting to see what remains, review pics and ask questions. Hopefully, you can understand why i'm a bit bewildered why you'd delete a new, up to date thread and comment on this OLD one when i CANNOT update.

Am i missing something obvious??

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
#BlazingPond is correct... not sure if it is a bug or by design but after some period of time, the OP can not edit the 1st post in his thread. The edit button disappears.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The forum has a limited number of edits built into it for all posts, but you can certainly post new comments or updates in an existing thread. Starting a New thread to continually relist items is not an option.

pastorwug

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Moderator's comments seemed pretty clear to me. Just add another reply to your original thread with what's left for sale. Seems simple to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.