2014 Raptor Special Edition in Ruby Red - Pics!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yep you are right this color looks so much better clean, how many kids wrote "wash me" on it? Do you have any pictures of that?

OP
OP
Chris's FX4

Chris's FX4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yep you are right this color looks so much better clean, how many kids wrote "wash me" on it? Do you have any pictures of that?
No, but the occasional tree hugging idiot will draw penises and write *****, *****, and ****** on trucks in the parking lot with window paint though or on the mud on the truck. Still bitter about that incident.

Huh...I saw a mustang with M plates pass thru MQT this weekend but missed the rap. I was considering selling mine for the special red one but not feeling it anymore.

Thanks for the pics, Chris!
Be sure to watch for them heading back. They've got 4 F-150's, an Explorer, a Focus ST, a Taurus, a Lincoln MKZ, and a GT500.

Last edited:

Ms. MI Raptor

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
No, but the occasional tree hugging idiot will draw penises and write *****, *****, and ****** on trucks in the parking lot with window paint though or on the mud on the truck. Still bitter about that incident. Be sure to watch for them heading back. They've got 4 F-150's, an Explorer, a Focus ST, a Taurus, a Lincoln MKZ, and a GT500.

GT500 - light colored...I wanna say white?? Can't remember... I wasn't driving so wasn't paying attention to traffic like I usually would. Any idea how long they're at Tech?

I saw a bumper sticker on a Prius this weekend that said driving a gas guzzler is unAmerican. I soo wanted to yell driving a Japanese car is unAmerican but figured it wouldn't be the wisest thing for me since MQT isn't that big of a town and I was in my truck which kinda stands out.

OP
OP
Chris's FX4

Chris's FX4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
GT500 - light colored...I wanna say white?? Can't remember... I wasn't driving so wasn't paying attention to traffic like I usually would. Any idea how long they're at Tech?

I saw a bumper sticker on a Prius this weekend that said driving a gas guzzler is unAmerican. I soo wanted to yell driving a Japanese car is unAmerican but figured it wouldn't be the wisest thing for me since MQT isn't that big of a town and I was in my truck which kinda stands out.
Yeah, it was white with black stripes. The Raptor's are race red and ruby red, both screws. I want to say they head back late Thursday or Friday. Career Fair is tomorrow and interviews are Wednesday and Thursday.

I had a guy at a gas station this summer ask me if I really needed a truck. I asked him if he really need an Audi. He said, but its a clean diesel. I said, then why are you about to put gasoline in it? He just gave me a dirty look and got in the car and drove over to the diesel pump. Noticed he still had temporary tags on it at that point. haha

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, it was white with black stripes. The Raptor's are race red and ruby red, both screws. I want to say they head back late Thursday or Friday. Career Fair is tomorrow and interviews are Wednesday and Thursday.

I had a guy at a gas station this summer ask me if I really needed a truck. I asked him if he really need an Audi. He said, but its a clean diesel. I said, then why are you about to put gasoline in it? He just gave me a dirty look and got in the car and drove over to the diesel pump. Noticed he still had temporary tags on it at that point. haha

Dude. Should have waited till he started pumping the gas in hahahah