2014 F-150 Redesign

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I Dont believe the body will be physically much different by maybe slight curvatures if at all. Just The material design looks to being changed from .... to aluminum on a lot of body panelling. I understand the titling of the article and technically it would be a totally new design, not false advertising but using to their advantage to get more viewers. Ford been speaking about wanting to offer diesels in the f-150 for 3-5 years now too. What I see changing is maybe different motors/motor options and different material used. I personally dont think styling cues will change on the Raptors for a bit after the new TOTALLY redesigning stage. Thats if they change anything aesthetic wise too. I can see the next redesigned platform, ford holding out on a redesign of the Raptor for a year or so afterwards. Just like the lightning stopped production in '04 yet '03 was really the last years of that body style for non lightning trucks, ect.... Just my thoughts

Last edited:

Banned
Reaction score
hmmm, F100? new Ranger?
something i will be interested in if it is indeed smaller than an F150.

Chris's FX4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The supercab in one of the pics was caught running around last summer. Anyone else notice the shocks are in board of the leafs, instead of out board?

I like to think Ford just likes ******** with us for the hell of it.

Last edited: