2013 With Navigation?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Maverick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Only because it is the only...or simplest...way to get your music on to the jukebox...there might be a way to get mp3 tracks on there but you might have to convert the to cd format first.

Sent with Tapatalk and my iPad --George (Pinenut with a Y)

Huh? Put a USB stick in your PC. Transfer the tunes then put in truck USB port. Done.

Jordan@Apollo-Optics

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>LSUstang05</font><
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Or plug your phone into the USB port and have it play off of that. Or connect with bluetooth and wirelessly play through that. Or do the USB stick like already mentioned. You can pick up a 32GB stick for less than $15 bucks and have your entire music library with you.

USB stick is WAY easier than the HDD on the 2010-12. I can take the USB stick in the house and transfer songs instead of burning to a CD and then waiting for the Ford Nav Unit to transfer from CD to HDD...

gordhunt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can plug a USB stick into the 2010-2012 system as well I have a 2tb hard drive plugged in with 33k songs works great

Sent from my Note2

Jordan@Apollo-Optics

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>LSUstang05</font><
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
You can plug a USB stick into the 2010-2012 system as well I have a 2tb hard drive plugged in with 33k songs works great

Sent from my Note2

Lol good lord. Do you get power from an inverter or is it somehow one of those small powered by USB drives (I thought the largest in those was 1TB?)?

Smokinjo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a small 1/2 TB hard drive with 73K songs on it. I tried to hook it up through the USB and it would not work. I have the 11 with Sony Nav.