2013 With Navigation?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Papi4baby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a 2011 FX4 that also had the nav and when i would play a CD it would put the cover art, CD tittle and song tittles. It was all done automatically.

My Raptor is not doing this! Anyone else have this problem? Did this change for the 2013 models?

Thanks.

OP
OP
Papi4baby

Papi4baby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ah damn.

I guess when Ford change from the old 2011 2012 system with the integrated hardrive a bunch of other stuff was left out.

I take it more of a downgrade than an upgrade.

WTF Ford.

gordhunt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The nav sucks anyways no matter what year ya have I mainly use mine just fr the reverse camera otherwise I use my phone

Sent from my Note2

Pynenut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 12 pulls in artwork when cd is playing

Sent with Tapatalk and my iPad --George (Pinenut with a Y)

Killjohnathan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 13 Raptor, but I miss my 12 NAV of my old Lariat. The old Nav system was a better system!

OP
OP
Papi4baby

Papi4baby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wonder if a mass call to SVT would get anything resolved. I also heard the new one wont play DVD, and i know you can't download your CD's to it anymore.

I think the only upgrade to it from my 12 is the backup camera at night is not dark and i can backup with almost no light at all. But i think that's the camera itself.

Pynenut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
People still use CDs?

Only because it is the only...or simplest...way to get your music on to the jukebox...there might be a way to get mp3 tracks on there but you might have to convert the to cd format first.

Sent with Tapatalk and my iPad --George (Pinenut with a Y)

Natef

Reaction score
You have a USB port, blue tooth, and sync apps. or even an ipod they cant make it any easier to play music.