2013 White Raptor!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Saber22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the link...I have to say I like the look of those flaps better than others. Please post a pick of them installed...and have fun with your new toy...

OP
OP
linnwgetin

linnwgetin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I got a nice weekend to get some work done! Got the weathertechs with the SVT emblems in, and then got the Roadsport mudflaps on.....

Then it was on to paint protection! Went to the car wash and hand washed this sucker top to bottom. Then hand dried every drop of water.... Went and bought a meguirars claybar kit and clayed the whole truck, took about 90 minutes. You will not believe how your raptor looks after claying it. Then went on to the paint protection per Boss Hoss's instructions to a "T". The raptor was absolutely gleaming when I was done!! Absolutely amazing how that white just POPPED after it was clayed and waxed!!

Also during mudflap install, I sprayed the undercarriage with amsoil, I think it will work pretty good............side note to anyone who doesnt want the yellow tint on everything. If you spray it on the shocks they will look like your dog peed on them.

Attachments

• IMG_5911.jpg
    IMG_5911.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_2051.jpg
    IMG_2051.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_5532.jpg
    IMG_5532.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_2904.jpg
    IMG_2904.jpg