2013 Unscheduled Clean Club

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zman12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am driven a 05 corolla, to top it off dealer gave me a quote on trade in good until I reach 100k. So i hope truck comes in soon as I am at 97600.

OP
OP
trafficman337

trafficman337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Every Friday morning

I am at a point where I don't know what to do. I sold my 2010 almost immediately, which left me only with my GT500, which has never seen rain or anything but a clear, dry day. Since the sale of my 2010, I have been bumming rides from anyone and everyone. It is getting extremely old. I am still thinking our time is coming at some point over the next two weeks. My dealer keeps telling me its an any day thing.

Zman12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I say enjoy the GT500. If there is one thing I regret iris I should have drove my cars more. I was the same way with my 04 cobra and then my 2010 whippled Camaro. Need to drive them to enjoy them. That is why I am getting the Raptor instead of a vette or a GT500, I am only going to have the Raptor so I have to drive it!

OP
OP
trafficman337

trafficman337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I say enjoy the GT500. If there is one thing I regret iris I should have drove my cars more. I was the same way with my 04 cobra and then my 2010 whippled Camaro. Need to drive them to enjoy them. That is why I am getting the Raptor instead of a vette or a GT500, I am only going to have the Raptor so I have to drive it!

Your point is well taken. I am a huge Mustang fan. The GT500 is my 13th Mustang and the new Raptor will be my 9th F150. I have always had a prestine car that I didn't really drive and always kept it in showroom condition. My 2010 Raptor I kept in great condition. I sold it for slightly less than I paid for it three years ago. Seeing I have about three years left until I can retire, this Raptor, will be a keeper! Man, this waiting blows.

ghost rider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered 29 May 2013 SCREW
DORA 3 June 2013 priority 17
Called SVT 11 June 2013 Unscheduled clean
DORA 17 June 2013 changed to priority 1
Called SVT 28 June received build date of 23 July 2013
28 June 2013 received VIN number from dealer confirmed.
All I can say is OUTSTANDING!! Thanks for all the info.

RaptorJet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Something about seeing someone get a build date before me when they ordered way after I ordered mine just makes me so pissed. However, I know this process is way more complex then when you just placed your order.

Reaction score
Something about seeing someone get a build date before me when they ordered way after I ordered mine just makes me so pissed. However, I know this process is way more complex then when you just placed your order.

I ordered mine 4 days after you and its suppose to be delivered to the dealership today. I thought waiting 2 weeks for it to make from Dearborn to Des Moines was bad. I'm glad I got lucky and mine was scheduled 3 wks after I placed the order.

ghost rider

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I totally understand your frustration; I do wonder why I was scheduled before you. It must have something to do with the options or type of body (SCREW vs. SCAB) being built.