2013 Unscheduled Clean Club

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorJet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ford has the absolute worst SCM/MIS/DBMS system. I waited 16 weeks...that's right...16 weeks to get scheduled. I know the "unscheduled clean" all too well. I finally have a build week, VIN, and ETA. It sucks boys, but it'll be worth it. Details are in my signature if you want to see the dates.

it is the absolute worst. I don't know why they just can't build the orders as they get them in. Makes sense to me.

MajorAR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ordered April 17

Clean Unscheduled as of yesterday July 8.

Wow! That's most disconcerning for those of us that ordered in May. Maybe I should change my order to a '14 and just pay cash for it, in Full....when it arrives in December/January. WTF!

Black Lab

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I spoke to Hoffman's in Hartford yesterday about ordering one. The salesman said, that the way Ford's building these, he expected arrival for January.

He did take the time to check his computer & ask a few other people but basically said, best bet is to place the order in the last week of the month. If they can find one sooner ('13), then they'll get it.

Which dealer are you working with?

OP
OP
trafficman337

trafficman337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I spoke to Hoffman's in Hartford yesterday about ordering one. The salesman said, that the way Ford's building these, he expected arrival for January.

He did take the time to check his computer & ask a few other people but basically said, best bet is to place the order in the last week of the month. If they can find one sooner ('13), then they'll get it.

Which dealer are you working with?

I am working with Monaco Ford, 767 New London Turnpike, Glastonbury, CT. 860-652-3000, Extension 228. Greg Smith is the salesman's name. My family has bought cars and trucks from Monaco's for forty years. If you want, zip me a PM, and we can chat more. I will tell you this much, although I have been waiting since May, I wouldn't buy a vehicle anywhere else.

hunterjah

Reaction score
I am unscheduled/clean as well. My order was placed and accepted May 11th. One question for you guys, how do you get a DORA?

OP
OP
trafficman337

trafficman337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am unscheduled/clean as well. My order was placed and accepted May 11th. One question for you guys, how do you get a DORA?

Every vehicle I have ordered, the salesman supplies me with a DORA about a week after the order was placed. The DORA will show the entire order with details, including the order number. I think that if you ordered 5/11, your dealer has a DORA for you.

MajorAR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I got my DORA within 5 minutes of my order via email. And I'm in Africa. Ordered in Kansas.