2013 Supercrew in San Diego (Carlsbad)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sokoloka

Reaction score
Good morning!

Been here a few days already but wanted to take the opportunity to introduce myself.

After drooling over Raptors for the past two years, I finally ordered a 2013 Supercrew on 7/15/13 from Encinitas Ford at just under msrp (none of that sticker + 10k crap from Ken Grody Ford up the street)

Got lucky and dealer happened to have an allocation day I ordered. Currently anxiously awaiting an ETA of 8/19 based on the last email I got from the dealer. Truck gets born this Thursday!

Tuxedo Black SCrew, 801a with moonroof, no step, graphics or front camera.

Have Method NV's and bed stabilizers on order from TMX, picking up a 40" rigid bar from a member here this week, and hopefully a WSI light rack as well.

Excited to meet some local Southern California guys! Anyone else close to / around SD?

Eric

debordj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great...another black raptor in San diego! (sarcasm added for effect). Just kidding. Congrats! U will love it. I'm down in San Diego. Lots of raptors around here but hoping we have more get togethers this offroad season.

SvtDon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome SD here. Vista area! Yahhhh another black :)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

RangerRob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Dezert season is coming up soon. SVTDon will be starting a thread soon for a get together the weekend after Halloween. Raptors will be invading Ocotillo Wells.

frankie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was just in San Diego over the weekend, I feel sorry for you guys with the gas prices. lol. I rented a Fiat for my trip, it made me smile as I passed a few Raptors throughout the area.