New Gen 2 Owner in San Diego East County

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HeyItsClint

Reaction score
HelloI bought my dream truck a few weeks ago. A pristine 2018 802a with a Ford Tonneau cover. I think the only mod was the tinted windows. There wasn't a scratch in the skid plate. I doubt it had ever been off-road. Not surprising considering I bought it from the Maserati-Ferrari dealer. I had every service record since new all done at the dealer.
I've only done a couple things. Eibach coils, short antenna, phone mount, & Forscan Bluetooth. I think lights are next. Gotta dig those Aux Switches! I'm on the fence about swapping out the rims for the Beadlocks. I'm not sure I need them. I do like that the ones I am seeing locally are black, soooo, I'll think on it.
I just sold my 2019 Cement Tacoma. It was done well. 2.5 Fox w/ Reservoirs F&R, Hydraulic Bumps, Bronze Methods, etc. I thought it would keep up with a TDD Pro or Raptor but never had the opportunity to ride in either. Having just put the Raptor in the dirt for a short time, my Taco wouldn't stand a chance.
I typically go out in desert in and around Superstition. Now that the holidays are over, I can't wait to go out this weekend. I look forward to chatting with you all.
Clint
Pic is at dealer. Need a pic now leveled.

Attachments

• 20221213_161549.jpg
    20221213_161549.jpg
    206.1 KB · Views: 23

2020FordRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
HelloI bought my dream truck a few weeks ago. A pristine 2018 802a with a Ford Tonneau cover. I think the only mod was the tinted windows. There wasn't a scratch in the skid plate. I doubt it had ever been off-road. Not surprising considering I bought it from the Maserati-Ferrari dealer. I had every service record since new all done at the dealer.
I've only done a couple things. Eibach coils, short antenna, phone mount, & Forscan Bluetooth. I think lights are next. Gotta dig those Aux Switches! I'm on the fence about swapping out the rims for the Beadlocks. I'm not sure I need them. I do like that the ones I am seeing locally are black, soooo, I'll think on it.
I just sold my 2019 Cement Tacoma. It was done well. 2.5 Fox w/ Reservoirs F&R, Hydraulic Bumps, Bronze Methods, etc. I thought it would keep up with a TDD Pro or Raptor but never had the opportunity to ride in either. Having just put the Raptor in the dirt for a short time, my Taco wouldn't stand a chance.
I typically go out in desert in and around Superstition. Now that the holidays are over, I can't wait to go out this weekend. I look forward to chatting with you all.
Clint
Pic is at dealer. Need a pic now leveled.
That's definitely a clean truck. Welcome!