2013 Sunroof: Is This Normal?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BGCPrez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 2013 SCREW has a sunroof and when the thing is closed (glass and shade) I see daylight (or just light at night) from the front edges (left and right side). Seems like the shade isn't fully being inserted into the pocket. Is this normal? Are yours doing that too?

fenderstratplayer19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can see a small ring of light if I look at a angle from my drivers seat to the passenger seat edge. like it needs another 1/4 inch to block 100% of the light.

Captain CABO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can see a little light out of mine too. I feel like it closed completely when I first bought it, after a couple hard desert runs theres a little light that comes through.

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I see no light at all in mine.

I noticed when washing mine though, the glass doesn't fit perfect up front like my car does, at first I thought it wasn't fully closed, but that's the way mine fits I guess, and there are no leaks.

I think these trucks have more flaws than what we're used to in European cars.

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
you can adjust the heigh of the sunroof glass. There are 4 allen cap screws that are adjustable.

Thank you, I will look at it. Or probably take to dealer to adjust. I appreciate it. I thought it was just something I had to live with.

OP
OP
BGCPrez

BGCPrez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I see no light at all in mine.

I noticed when washing mine though, the glass doesn't fit perfect up front like my car does, at first I thought it wasn't fully closed, but that's the way mine fits I guess, and there are no leaks.

I think these trucks have more flaws than what we're used to in European cars.

I came to the same conclusion.