2013 SCrew Dipped Blue, finally checking in.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joe$

Reaction score
so i've been a member since shortly after i bought my raptor new in november 2013. i have barely stopped driving this truck since i got it and i've been loving every second of it i've been using it for everything from my Daily driver to family trips to off-roading every chance i get.
Since i bought the truck I've been wanting to color change it so after much debate between paint, wraps, i ended up going with Plastidip and applied it myself because i enjoy putting in garage work and i love it enough that i plan on doing a new color in the next few months and i have done a few other jobs on the side.
i plan on going to 37" tires soon along with a bumper and some led lights and a bed cover.
Here's a few pics from right after the plastidip was done. There's some over spray that hadn't been cleaned up yet but I think you get the idea of what it looks like.

Then a couple more recent pics.

3BBA8D95-EEE7-4CA3-93C5-C1E37BFAFB6E_zpsovmxvsfa.jpg

C47D3701-CE41-479D-AA77-E977BE81E689_zpsoucdnghg.jpg

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I like the color, I would never do it and clean the overspray off the grill. Looks good though.