2013-Screw 29obo

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AndysLog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The time has come for me to sell the Raptor, I truly do not want to but it locks me into only having it over having project cars like I have traditionally done. So I'm going back to my hoodrat life.

2013 ford f150 raptor 4 door
color- Terrain
miles 147,000 Slowly climbing is daily a few times a week
title status-Lien
Located in Moro IL, but willing to travel

Options I believe it has everything except for the graphics.
front and rear cameras
front torsion diff
sunroof
navigation
satellite radio
heated/cooled seats
projector headlights

good brakes
1/2 tread bfg ko2s stock size

Exhaust has been turndown after muffler, gives it an enhanced sound over stock but is super tolerable.
the rear end had some cover seepage so i put on a spicer diff cover.

Negatives
the cel cycles on and off every once in a while- i originally thought it was the gas filler, changed it and it stayed off for a while but comes back randomly.
the bellhousing has some seepage, in the last 6 months its left a dime size drop on my driveway.

asking 29,000$ obo. i do still have a lien so will need to do the bank stuff to complete the sale.
onxi95.jpg
QfEGKJ.jpg

taken it on a hand full of long road trips and offroad trips, truck always performed on another level of awesome. link to "build"
https://www.fordraptorforum.com/threads/andys_log-2013-screw.54738/

Thanks!

OP
OP
AndysLog

AndysLog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
quick bamp.
ive gotten a couple nibbles but nothing solid. im making extra payments until the end of december and if no one buys it, its going to CarMax and im moving onto something else.
if you wanna make a deal, holler.

here in a couple weeks im taking the truck up to the ford dealer and having the oil changed and the CEL fixed for good.