Andys_Log 2013 screw

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AndysLog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sup ladies and degenerates. Truth be told this is more of a journal than anything but i like DIY jobs and i take pictures.

ive been a huge raptor fan since as long as i can remember being around, who the **** isnt.

ive been looking for almost a year, but seriously looking with a budget of 36k for 6 months. i live out of bethalto IL, about 25 minutes north east of Saint Louis MO. i found a 2013 screw tan, loaded to the gills with 119k on it for 31k in west palm beach beach. plane tickets and sleeping bags! 1200mi later its home.

gokxjS.jpg
love that it can kinda look gray too
QLIv07.jpg

came with a airaid intake. everything else is stock, well taken care of. no dirt grime or rust on anything. super clean find.

we have a trip planned to telluride CO in the middle of August this year.

to dos before
Shock rebuild-working on gathers tools and parts i need to do this now
brakes all around-probably stock replacments, they perform well
alignment, tire rotation, balance- i need to do this now just because
bed cover, bed carpet- for all the womans shit
seat covers for the pup

fun stuff? well ill probably stay pretty close to stockish looking?
planning on grabbing a livewire thing from 5star.
those extended progressive springs on low perch
maybe a 5mm spacer all around.
hidden winch mount up front

so far how much do i enjoy this truck? i am in ******* love with it.
the only complaint i have so far, i know its childish but its a real thing.
i dont like how there are so many active nannies on the truck. plus side i do daily the thing and it has slowed me down a bit on takeoffs and general driving. childish.
more random pics and one of the pup
gmbS5C.jpg
6sF0l5.jpg
IOJpGG.jpg
E9qHRd.jpg

more updates whenever i get off my buns

D

Deleted member 12951

Congrats. Not seeing where the nannies kick in unless on dirt but a Pedal Commander will wake up that throttle. Would try that first before the tune.

Those other items, I might know someone who can help you get those at a good price, :)

40oz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great find. We are aligned on our future mods. Just ordered springs yesterday and on the list for shock rebuild.

Congrats

OP
OP
AndysLog

AndysLog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Congrats. Not seeing where the nannies kick in unless on dirt but a Pedal Commander will wake up that throttle. Would try that first before the tune.

Those other items, I might know someone who can help you get those at a good price, :)

you know i was actually going to make a video this weekend of the nanny thing.
my other truck is an 05 nissan frontier. all it has is ABS. thats means on turning the truck on i can hoon the dog **** out of it.

to get this truck to the same state you have to sit and hold buttons for a few minutes. kinda annoying, it is super childish though hah so not a real complaint.

ive been looking into the pedal commander for sure, up in the air still.

OP
OP
AndysLog

AndysLog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's terrain not tan. Sorry had to put it out there. #terrainraptorsmatter

hahaha, i actually got tired of saying terrain because people have just called it tan. its all relative i suppose.

Great find. We are aligned on our future mods. Just ordered springs yesterday and on the list for shock rebuild.

Congrats

yessssssssss! these truck perform so well out of the box they really dont need a ton. unless you tailor the truck to do a specific job, shit like that.

The258

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haha I know the feeling people always tell me "oh I really like that tan/khaki color..." I stop them and tell them it's terrain. Congrats on the Rappy

ineedaBubble

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Congrats and welcome aboard. I'm hoping to road trip a Raptor home when I eventually buy one, myself. It's on my bucket list, so we shall see. Enjoy that beast!

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Congrats. Not sure what buttons you have to hold???? Get the pedal commander, like others mentioned, before the you get the tune. It alone would wake it up big time. Good luck with all the mods and keep the updates coming. And its all terrain, again. lol Tan is for old *****....And if that's you in the picture you remind me a dude from the *******..

Last edited:

HORN HIGH ACES

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats. Not sure what buttons you have to hold???? Get the pedal commander, like others mentioned, before the you get the tune. It alone would wake it up big time. Good luck with all the mods and keep the updates coming. And its all terrain, again. lol Tan is for old *****....

You have to press and hold the TC button for 5 seconds to disable it. And then it's still not completely disabled, but better than it is at default. I agree it's annoying and it's only going to get worse on new vehicles.