2013 Raptor Purchase

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
After seeing the mods I will have to agree. Who the hell drives 26k miles a year. I love the raptor but I think I'd have a cheaper alternative for my daily commute if I drove that much.

I drove my Raptor 29,400 miles last year. 7300+ miles in July alone :)

I'm pretty sure @The Car Stereo Company is doing 30k plus a year.

The Raptor is a great driving truck. Take care of regular maintenance and everything will be OK.

Aaron313

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Truck looks pretty clean for 80k miles. Tastefully modded and already has headers so that's a plus. If it's up to date on maintenance I would go for it and not look back. Definitely will turn heads

Sent from my iPhone 6s using Tapatalk

adeerchaser

ALWAYS carry, never tell
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks nice, put out an all call on this site, maybe someone is close and can go look at it. Also, is it just me, but it appears to be idling in one pic and have a dummy lite on. If so, I would surely ask about that.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Holy cow. I just can't fathom driving enough to put that many miles on it. I made multiple long distance trips, drove it daily, and still only put about 15k a year on it. I guess I might have been closer to 20k if I hadn't been on deployment for 6 months and then two months later it was out of commission for another three months.

Click here to donate $5 for a chance to win a Ford Raptor Lights VisionX Fog Light Kit!

freedommotorsports.us

Email: [email protected]
Phone/Text: 260-444-7503

FreedomLogo.jpg

I drove my Raptor 29,400 miles last year. 7300+ miles in July alone :)

I'm pretty sure @The Car Stereo Company is doing 30k plus a year.

The Raptor is a great driving truck. Take care of regular maintenance and everything will be OK.

correct. my truck is 2 years and 1 month old. sitting at 73k on the odometer. driving a lot less here in colorado though