2013 height?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeffblau

Reaction score
Can someone measure from the ground to the top of the roof? I'm worried my new truck (on order) won't fit in the garage!

Thanks!

blockdoc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My garage opening is 6'9"

My 2013 fits with about 4" to spare. I backed in slowly with somebody watching. As the cab got close, I stood on the side rails & could see there was plenty of room. It's tough to measure the truck height - the cab is slightly domed in the center.

Last edited:

Harley561

Reaction score
My dealer was nice enough to let me bring it home and do a test fit prior to finalizing the sale. Maybe yours will do the same. My issue was more length of the garage as opposed to height. The supports on my garage door barely clear the rear bumper.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
stock you shouldnt have any problems fitting into any normal garage. some parking garages you might come really close to the top like 2 inches haha. i can't park in my garage at all but im running 37" toyo tires on top perch so im up probably a good 6 or 7 inches from stock (i think) i havent taken any measurements on that so dont quote me lol but do what joe said back in really slow and look through the sun roof if you have one lol now you jsut need to get a stubby so you wont hit your antenna haha:greenchainsaw:

69Mach1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just check mine last night.. Won't clear the garage door on mine. Didn't get a chance to measure it yet though.