2013 front end

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Matt C.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, found a Ford Certified Pre-Owned 2013 Raptor with 55,000 miles on it. I was looking at the pictures and in one picture, the front end looks odd. What do you guys think?Raptor3_zpsvfdvpzuh.jpg
Raptor2_zps1ctcifun.jpg
Raptor1_zps756uxad4.jpg

You can see what i'm talking about in the first picture. Maybe it's nothing, but i wanted to see what everyone else thought.

Raptoe13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Doesn't look like the front wheel is centered in the wheel well. Maybe the angle of the tire or pic though.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah, one picture looks a little off (right side) but the other pic looks good (left side). I would go with picture angle, too......

OP
OP
M

Matt C.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I figured it was the angle, I just wanted to make sure. The Car Fax is clean, and it is ford certified Pre-owned so that helps in determining it's ok. I'm out of town until the 28th so I'm not going to be able to check it out until i get back. So i'm sure it will be gone before then.

El Memo

Reaction score
Shoot for a 2014. Those who want to downgrade to a '17 will be trading in soon

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk