2013 Black Screw available at invoice in Rochester, NY

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Txfight00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Txflight00, why not call them...why risk waiting for them to read email??

Bax

I'm in AZ, saw the post here at like 8:30p my time. Didn't want to bug Steve on his cell late at night - he's in NY. Was in contact with him this am. Hopefully the deal will go through today! Can't wait

---------- Post added at 10:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 AM ----------

You're alright 911, good guy! :chewie:

I cannot say enough good things about Raptor911. I went into this wanting a Raptor, thinking I was going to pay sticker or close to it. These forums are amazing, gonna save me serious $$, that I can then put back into the truck!

Raptor911, thanks again, you really went above and beyond. And for anyone with questions about Raptor911's contact, I can personally attest that he is legit. If you are waffling on whether to purchase, DO IT!!

full m3tal

Reaction score
Congrats! Just got my black screw couple weeks ago. I also got it out of state in order to get some type of deal under MSRP and not have to wait by ordering one. Sounds like you got a great deal!