2012's on Hell's Revenge

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ace75

Reaction score
Thanks for posting that link. Always looking for write ups pertaining to the Raptor.

Big Green Machine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am always surprised that there is SO much hate out there!

I guess I just don't get it.. it's the same with motorcycles. I ride bike 'X' so I hate all those who ride bike 'Y'. Just silly.

Why can't people just be happy that there's some more people getting into off-roading with another very capable truck?

/off soapbox now

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score

I guess I just don't get it.. it's the same with motorcycles. I ride bike 'X' so I hate all those who ride bike 'Y'. Just silly.

Why can't people just be happy that there's some more people getting into off-roading with another very capable truck?

/off soapbox now

I agree, it doesn't make a lot of sense.

The way I see it is that the Raptor really moved the bar higher in the production off road performance category. Without it, we wouldn't have Dodge offering the Ram Runner kit, or Toyota with their Baja Tacoma (not quite the same I know). The best thing about the Raptor is that it has shown that trucks built to do high speed prerunning off road can be successful and profitable. So hopefully we just keep seeing more trucks trying to get a piece of that pie. It can only be good for everyone if that happens.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Yeah, no kidding...so glad I didn't wait for a "Race Red" 2012...

I saw a Race Red Mustang at the Ford dealer the other day. It's definitely distinguishable from Molten Orange, but I think like MO it's one of those colors that photos just don't do justice to most of the time.

With my truck, I have never been able to catch that color changing effect from dark orange to light orange that I see when it's in the right light. From what I saw of RR it's the same thing.

I wish I had thought to park my truck next to that 'stang and take a picture.

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score

/off soapbox now

haters-gonna-hate-7.jpg