2012 Raptor- Radio issues.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jetplane

Reaction score
I have a 2012 Ford Raptor without navigation. I haven't had any major issues in all the years I've owned this truck until last week. The radio just stopped. You can't load a CD, you can't do anything with the radio at all. You can't even get the menu to pop up. When you're driving, it just blinks on and off but it won't let you do anything.

Okay, so here is where I need some advice. I hate to throw money at one issue if it may be a bigger issue. My husband took it to Ford yesterday. I'm attaching what codes came up and what they recommend.

They say a new radio *may* fix the issue for $550. Or it *may not* which then means we would have to fork over $1200 for another issue.

My husband seems to think he can just install a new aftermarket radio and that will fix the problem. My concern is that we will spend all that money to do so and the issue is still there.

At this point, we are just not sure which direction to go. We would be thankful for any advice on this we can get.

ford2edited.png