2012 Matte Black

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

willis68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Truck looks good! Did you go with X-PEL or a 3M vinyl wrap?

I went with the Method Split Six wheels and love how they look.

2033-finished-almost-2.jpg

2218-truck-complete.jpg

I will be getting my flares Line-X'd but am waiting since I'm replacing the bumpers and will have them done at the same time.

Good job and I love that look. Makes our trucks seem so much more badass.. I grin every-time I see it.

Cheers,

~BGM

Brother, that truck looks awesome!

OP
OP
sidram

sidram

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For my matte black all I had do was drop it off and pay in two day when I poked it up. Very easy. My guy does the Dolphin and Heat players cars. He likes the 3m vinyl so that Is what was put on. www.metowrapz.com

Have method double standards on order.

Had the windows tinted at the car show tonight. Looks SO MUCH better. I will take a pick when the sun comes up and post.

Big Green Machine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice Sidram, can't wait to see those wheels.. I was on the fence with waiting for those but didn't want to wait and liked the Split Sixes as well.

Cheers,

~BGM

cbs001

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For my matte black all I had do was drop it off and pay in two day when I poked it up. Very easy. My guy does the Dolphin and Heat players cars. He likes the 3m vinyl so that Is what was put on. www.metowrapz.com

Have method double standards on order.

Had the windows tinted at the car show tonight. Looks SO MUCH better. I will take a pick when the sun comes up and post.

Wow two days is impressive. Truck looks sick. Took my guy 4 days to do inside and out. Can't wait to see those rims.

Attachments

• IMG_0171.jpg
    IMG_0171.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 93

BigBlock

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will be getting my flares Line-X'd but am waiting since I'm replacing the bumpers and will have them done at the same time.

Good job and I love that look. Makes our trucks seem so much more badass.. I grin every-time I see it.

Cheers,

~BGM

LINE-X in matte black Premium will be available this summer.

OP
OP
sidram

sidram

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LINE-X in matte black Premium will be available this summer.

Oh jeeez I don't want to wait that long. Maybe they can respray it in the summer.

cbs001 your truck looks great :waytogo: Us Scabs gotta stick together because war are faster than this Screws.

Big Green Machine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh jeeez I don't want to wait that long. Maybe they can respray it in the summer.

cbs001 your truck looks great :waytogo: Us Scabs gotta stick together because war are faster than this Screws.

Phhht... Faster to run out of gas maybe! :crazy:

That matte line-x premium sounds like the ticket! Thanks for the info..

~BGM