2012 Lil Sahara Raptor Dune Run - Pics, Videos, and Report

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ok drew here is one of you and your truck and your new buddy!

all this talk of johns massive air, we are forgetting about his flat tire. WSI race rack used all its tools for that event!

Attachments

• IMG_0022.jpg
    IMG_0022.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 142
  • IMG_0035.jpg
    IMG_0035.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 196
  • IMG_0038.jpg
    IMG_0038.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 156
  • IMG_0042.jpg
    IMG_0042.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 146

Wheela

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We also need video or pics of drag racing so we have proof for the disbelievers *cough* Jimmy *cough* that my 5.4 is actually pretty damn quick.

pfft faster? i beat both of you AT THE SAME TIME with stock tires, you sir are just proud of your power braking that you did lol

thanks jimmy, love the picture of the mantis on my head :waytogo:

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
hey power braking is not cheating, its getting the truck ready for take off! Never been to a drag strip where they dont do that. You should be worried with a race that close and me having over 100 less HP and no tuner. Plus you were able to fully shut off your traction control so you cheated.

Last edited:

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
It was fun. Awesome people. Perfect dunes for these trucks. We ran the crap out of these trucks and no one left with any serious issues. Moto might be a few inches shorter now though after his jump. Defidently plan on this being an annual raptor event. Just imagine 50 raptors in the dunes!

Wheela

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It was fun. Awesome people. Perfect dunes for these trucks. We ran the crap out of these trucks and no one left with any serious issues. Moto might be a few inches shorter now though after his jump. Defidently plan on this being an annual raptor event. Just imagine 50 raptors in the dunes!

yes that would b awesome, think i might actually go there again sooner, cant stop thinking about how much fun it was