2012 Ford Raptor Pricing is OUT !!!!! here it is guys

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like the universal garage door opener...too bad the beast does not fit in my garage!! LOL :ROFLJest:

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Actually, I'm doing screw, luxury, nav, tailgate step and front/rear camera. I didn't see the plus package for 2012, looks like it was merged with the luxury package.

It was split. The controller moved to luxury and cameras are by itself.

no it's an either-or option now. Lower level equipped Raptors can get the Plus package for TBC & Rearview Camera. Higher level equipped Raptors can get the Luxury package with TBC and the Fr&Rr camera option. I'm not sure if you can just get the plus package with nav & fr/rr cameras or not. But see Randy's 1st post again. Either luxury package, OR plus package.

TommyBwell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Since NAV is on the list does that mean you can order it now? Has anyone placed an order yet?

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Randy placed mine yesterday.

Even 2011 orders were getting picked up with NAV, so *knock on wood* should be good to go with it now.

TommyBwell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Randy placed mine yesterday.

Even 2011 orders were getting picked up with NAV, so *knock on wood* should be good to go with it now.
Congratulations!!! I hope it works out for you. You have got to be stoked!

georgeholtjr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how did this thread get duplicated? well anyways.. with molten orange out and flame blue seat accents in, i have to rethink my color scheme now, lol... input would be nice:

Oxford White i think looks the best with the black gfx packages

Flame Blue will match the interior best, but blue is just... too happy of a color for a badass truck, so i dunno if i can do it, lol

Black is nice, but its just toooo much black, and the last black vehicle i had, i spent more time waxing than working...

Didnt notice if silver was on the list, but the wife said no =/ (and she has the nicest a$$ so call me what ya want but by the end of the day, the back seats will be folded down, and the only colors shes gonna know about are...)

Red... i dont wanna offend anyone...

comagt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how did this thread get duplicated? well anyways.. with molten orange out and flame blue seat accents in, i have to rethink my color scheme now, lol... input would be nice:

Oxford White i think looks the best with the black gfx packages

Flame Blue will match the interior best, but blue is just... too happy of a color for a badass truck, so i dunno if i can do it, lol

Black is nice, but its just toooo much black, and the last black vehicle i had, i spent more time waxing than working...

Didnt notice if silver was on the list, but the wife said no =/ (and she has the nicest a$$ so call me what ya want but by the end of the day, the back seats will be folded down, and the only colors shes gonna know about are...)

Red... i dont wanna offend anyone...

I am curious to see the Red now, since they are making it metallic. Race red isn't normally metallic on the Mustang and F150.

Well since you ruled out all the colors, but white, I think you have your choice :waytogo:

georgeholtjr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am curious to see the Red now, since they are making it metallic. Race red isn't normally metallic on the Mustang and F150.

Well since you ruled out all the colors, but white, I think you have your choice :waytogo:

ooooh, i sure did pick my color and didnt even notice.. thanks, lol... cool dog by the way!