2012 Blue Flame Crew Cab

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slvr35th

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys im putting my truck for sale to get a 13'. The truck will come with the 40" rigid bar behind the grill and the D2 lights down in the fog light holes. One set is amber and one set is white. I paid over 2K to get these installed. i also have a the UV resistant Line-X bedliner installed.

the truck has 26,*** miles on it. All highway miles. Been off road very little. This truck is completely loaded besides the bed graphics.

The truck only has one scratch on it very tiny by the tailight. The front pass seat was messed up from factory. Still waiting for the seat to come in. i guess its on back order.

i will get pics this week. I love this truck and still might keep it. If i do im doing a whipple and suspension next summer.

I am asking 52,500 with lights and 50,500 with out lights.

It might also have new tires on it very soon.
You can text for pics 918-625-9502.
Nick

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

slvr35th

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Raptor

Approved, good luck with sale

.....but I think you should add that suspension + whipple and keep it!!

I have figured that since its paid off, buy a new one take a loan out for the difference and suspension pay it off in a year then buy a whipple!!