2011 SCAB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dspangler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is a 2011 SCAB with 24,000 miles worth $45,000 Pristine Condition? My sister is looking to buy from a local guy in her hometown and he won't budge on price. It's orange and seems to run like new, The owner is an older guy. What do you think? View attachment 349666

That is a steal right now!!! If you don’t buy, can you pass along the information on this one? I would love to add this to my collection!

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It seems high, but I have seen others ask the same price. Not sure that they are selling for that price but it is a fair asking price.

Sportyworty

Reaction score
If it had 75K miles and really clean it would be a good value at 35K. You get 50K miles for 10K bucks if the prices were constant. Just another way to look at it. You can decide if that is value. Low mile Gen 1 trucks are getting scarce. Lots of people always wanted one and they are 1/2 price of a new truck and capable of putting a smile on EVERYONE’S face .. still

I’m a fan ha