2011 Raptor with no fox shocks or Aux switches?!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wjoutlaw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was just going to say this is a government model. The VIN search does come back as a Raptor, so It's not a bubba Feux-Raptor. The no fox shocks is kinda weird. Looking at the photo of the rear tires doesn't even show the regular Raptor suspension with the shocks on the outside of the frame. I'm guessing they used a regular F150 suspension setup? I'm not sure why the government ordered it that way. Seems like a big waste of time and money.

OP
OP
jackjare9455

jackjare9455

Full Access Member
Reaction score
carfax looks goofy for a government vehicle though. Not really any service records at all, and I figured it would be the exact opposite. I have never owned a gov vehicle, but I have owned a truck that was leased by a company and those service records were dealership only, and impeccable.

BenBB

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks like Border Patrol to me, and either the 2nd owner or the wholesaler that got it (I think they sold them right at 100k miles, after a few years of abuse) just bought a console on ebay and didn't care about the upfitter switches. I can't see the fronts but no tellin' what those rears are. Relatively low miles for it's age but yeah, project vehicle haha!

wjoutlaw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
carfax looks goofy for a government vehicle though. Not really any service records at all, and I figured it would be the exact opposite. I have never owned a gov vehicle, but I have owned a truck that was leased by a company and those service records were dealership only, and impeccable.
THere won't be any service records for government vehicles. They service everything in house. They do regularly service their vehicles though.

rschap1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
See a few things that appear different than my '11. Seats, couple trim pieces, the sheet metals screws holding seat trim.
Seems like anyone's guess how things got that way.
Odd loosing the shocks especially.
And wonder what happened inside to need different stuff??

Happy shopping

OP
OP
jackjare9455

jackjare9455

Full Access Member
Reaction score
See a few things that appear different than my '11. Seats, couple trim pieces, the sheet metals screws holding seat trim.
Seems like anyone's guess how things got that way.
Odd loosing the shocks especially.
And wonder what happened inside to need different stuff??

Happy shopping
I can smell that truck, just from the pictures... lol