2011 Raptor help.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

johnlocal3

Reaction score
Hey everyone I've been looking around for sometime now waiting to get my hands on a new raptor and I recently found one at a dealer, just wondering if its a good buy or if I can do better price wise.

Brand new Black 2011 Supercab raptor with Nav, Lux package, Rear camera, Rear step on the tailgate and moonroof. The sticker is just over 52k the guy said he can do 49k on the truck. Do you think I can get him down some more?

The truck is still 4 weeks out but they showed me the paper work and vin of the truck already apperently someone ordered the truck then backed out. Thanks for the help!!

debate

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The truck is still 4 weeks out but they showed me the paper work and vin of the truck

Minus 3k is a fair deal. But 52k sounds like the MSRP for a 2011 SCrew. Do you have the VIN? Maybe someone can get the window sticker.

OP
OP
J

johnlocal3

Reaction score
No, I do not have the vin, Also its a 6.2L has every option possible minus the hood grapic I believe.