2011 Orders still being made

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

raptor_ty

Reaction score
Just curious on how many buyers are still waitung to hear about there 2011 orders. I ordered a Flame Blue SCREW mid June with NAV and just got an email on Friday that the order would go through this week. I read somewhere that they would continue to build the 11's right up to the time they start building the 12's. Does it matter at this point weather it's an 11 or 12? Mine at least will have NAV.

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just curious on how many buyers are still waitung to hear about there 2011 orders. I ordered a Flame Blue SCREW mid June with NAV and just got an email on Friday that the order would go through this week. I read somewhere that they would continue to build the 11's right up to the time they start building the 12's. Does it matter at this point weather it's an 11 or 12? Mine at least will have NAV.

Your one of the VERY LUCKY ONES. (to get nav) Dealers still have orders in the system, that have been in for months.
Yes Ford is still building the 2011 Raptors, and will continue to do so till late Oct/11. JUST NO MORE "NEW" ORDERS. I still have 2 Raptors due to be built. 8/26 & 9/6

If you order a 2012, you would not see it till Middle of Nov/11 or latter.
You will get to drive your 2011 for 2-3 months, before the 12's come in.

randy

comagt

Full Access Member
Reaction score

You're the second June order I have seen with Nav. You guys got lucky! Congrats on the build. Mine is the 8/26 build Randy referenced.

OP
OP
raptor_ty

raptor_ty

Reaction score
Just got the VIN on my 2011 order!! How awesome is that!?!?!? It's not showing up on the VIN tracking site but I just got the email from my dealer. Now I'm starting to believe in miracles!! YES THAT MAKES MY DAY!!!!!:signs1:

sparky3028

Reaction score
I ordered my Raptor in June and took possession of it in late August. This is my 3rd F150 first Raptor, all purchased from the same person. Orders on Raptors take 8 to 10 weeks. Also had a friend who just lucked into one at a dealership. Because of the issues in Japan, Nav. units take a bit longer. I've had my Raptor for 2 weeks, it's worth the wait...