2011 f150 2wd with raptor suspension

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
okay thanks swoop1156

---------- Post added at 10:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 AM ----------

yea, i was worried it would be a ****** ride being lighter then a raptor

---------- Post added at 10:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 AM ----------

so 1600 for the parts how much to have it shipped to 89147 its in las veags?

Eh its a easy drive, shit I did it on the sat morning of my gf's kids wedding only I went a bit further to pomona. At 120mpg it goes by fast!!! ha ha shit I tried to drive the speed limit but i dam near got run over!!! lol

1ntheoc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:wizlick:
so i have a 2011 stx super cab 2wd i want to source out stock raptor parts. i was wondering if anyone has done this, im not worried about the body or cosmetic parts ill figure that out later. just does everything bolt up

raptor parts
-uca
-lca
-coilovers
-tie rods
-extended brake lines
-sway bar/ links

is there anything else im forgetting ? and can i use my stock knuckle.
thanks for the help by the way this is my first post lol whats up

---------- Post added at 02:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:21 AM ----------

oh i would just get a raptor but im 22 and going to school so i got the best thing i could get working 2 jobs

That'll work and that's all you'll really need for the front. You may consider glass fenders... If you run 33's or bigger, you will bend your fenders. I guarantee it... Don't ask how I know... Lol

OP
OP
D

DaltonGates

Reaction score
:wizlick:

That'll work and that's all you'll really need for the front. You may consider glass fenders... If you run 33's or bigger, you will bend your fenders. I guarantee it... Don't ask how I know... Lol

okay nice thanks man im running 33s right now i was planning on running fiberglass fronts not sure what i want to do with the rear i have a 6.5 bed

Eco-Beast

Reaction score
Rear Axel?

Do you still have the rear axel assembly? and LCA?

QUOTE=Raptizzle;444597]Oh hellooo!!

I have everything you're looking for. You can reuse your stock spindle.

$1,500 for the setup

View attachment 22207

I'll throw in a swaybar for another $100

If you really want to go nuts, I have everything for the rear end conversion too.

Bed
Tailgate
Complete rear axle assembly
Leaf springs
Rear shocks

Problem is the bed has been modified for a bedcage but a drop in bed liner will cover all the bed openings

$3,000 for the entire rear setup[/QUOTE

dankwelds927

Reaction score
I have a 2012 f150 2wd.

Having trouble locating raptor parts, if anyone in AZ or near as has any let me know!

---------- Post added at 04:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 AM ----------

Do you still have your front suspension set up for sell?

circafwsk8r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm looking to sell my stuff….

i have complete stock front setup 2wd only

also have complete a/m front setup 2wd only
rpg lca's
icon uca's
sdhq gusseted knuckles dual shear
sdhq tie rods
fox 3.0s

not in AZ but in MI