2010 Molten Orange ready for more.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hey guys, I've had my raptor for a while and have plenty of mods. Check out my page to see what I have. I joined this forum for recommendations on new mods. I've got $2000 ready to burn.

Appreciate it.

bcjohnson22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Depends what you are going to be using it for. If you're planning on offroading it hard in the future a bump stop kit would be a good investment. SVC, Icon, RPG are all reputable and ADD just came out with a new one too.

OP
OP
MoltenBeast100
Reaction score
Depends what you are going to be using it for. If you're planning on offroading it hard in the future a bump stop kit would be a good investment. SVC, Icon, RPG are all reputable and ADD just came out with a new one too.

I wish I could do more offroading but it's more of a street queen. The only kind of offroading that I do is a little light mudding and trail running. Nothing with crazy jumps so I don't think I'll be needing any suspension upgrades.

bcjohnson22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I'm on mid. Do you have experience with the SVC Tune? How does it compare to Mike at 5 star?

I've had both. I originally got my tuner and tunes from Mike. I liked them and Mike was great to work with. I ran the 91 performance tune and it had some real get up and go. The SVC tune is more of an all in one tune and I really like it. It doesn't have as much raw power as the 91 performance tune, but the all around performance is great. Jeff at SVC even modified my tune so it idles at lower RPM's.

OP
OP
MoltenBeast100
Reaction score
I've had both. I originally got my tuner and tunes from Mike. I liked them and Mike was great to work with. I ran the 91 performance tune and it had some real get up and go. The SVC tune is more of an all in one tune and I really like it. It doesn't have as much raw power as the 91 performance tune, but the all around performance is great. Jeff at SVC even modified my tune so it idles at lower RPM's.

Thanks man I appreciate the help.