2010 Flame Blue, loaded, best offer!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
SLB8SNK

SLB8SNK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Raptor sold, thanks to whomever sent PM's and emails of interest. If I did not respond, sorry, just was hammered with interest. Sold yesterday! If this move does not happen now I will be pissed LOL... but its sort of nice not having to worry if it does! See you guys soon with another vehicle at some point! I will still be a lurker... :)

OP
OP
SLB8SNK

SLB8SNK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well since he claimed to be a friend of a forum member (did not ask which) I do not want to state the exact price, but I will tell you it started with a 4. I got offers at 44, 42 and 40 all day long. So don't let anyone tell you they wont fetch the right price. In the end, I went with a guy who paid CASH, and we got it done in 30 minutes, his bank then mine. Other guys were making offers but did not secure financing, or had insurance issues, I figured cash is king. The guy still got a smoking deal if you ask me, the truck was near new, plus I added the Bakflip, OEM mat, and tinted windows... I think we both did well, and it was a fair deal. At least he got what he was looking for, and I got one less worry for now! He was from Southern CA, San Diego area.

OP
OP
SLB8SNK

SLB8SNK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure yet. My company looks like it could be sold, and if so I have an offer back in NYC and AC in NJ as my primary areas. I did this just in case as I did not want to be caught with my pants down and having to dump it in desperation. It worked out well for me this way. Even though it sold faster than I thought it would. I may have to beg Matt or one of the Vegas guys for a drive along just to see how much fun the truck could have been!!!!!