2010 Flame Blue, loaded, best offer!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
SLB8SNK

SLB8SNK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow I am pretty shocked at the resale of these trucks... Holy Cr@p... nice...

OP
OP
SLB8SNK

SLB8SNK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So guys, KBB shows resale of my truck with options at $46k for excellent, $44k for good and $40k for fair... I am pretty surprised. Anyone think this will fetch that price tag?

bradyh20

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I do not think it will fetch that price. I'd take about $8k off, especially with oil prices in mind.

OP
OP
SLB8SNK

SLB8SNK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not, no disrespect, but anyone who wants this truck could care less about oil prices. That not the way these things sell. Heck we would all sell them if we were worried about gas prices. As well, no one would ever own a boat. At any rate, I see them at Carmax with way more miles, like close to 20K and selling for 40K.

NoCaDiver

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So guys, KBB shows resale of my truck with options at $46k for excellent, $44k for good and $40k for fair... I am pretty surprised. Anyone think this will fetch that price tag?

Normally I see prices somewhere between excellent private resale and trade-in value. Your best bet is to be lower than private resale price stated by KBB. Now if you sell to CarMax I would obviously get as much over trade-in as I could.

You could check edmunds.com too.

OP
OP
SLB8SNK

SLB8SNK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Agree, those prices are for private resale... I use the trade in value and average that between private sales. The reason I posted it was to point out the resale is amazing on these. I understand the quick sale prices need to be better, but for the most part you have to agree that most sold went for MSRP, or more. So you are looking at 47K before tax, title, and plates.. for most guys on a 2010. So to be in the low 40's, still a smoking deal for a few thousand miles. We will see, I got a few emails in my box wanting to see the truck, so crossing fingers.

OP
OP
SLB8SNK

SLB8SNK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well someone is smoking something. So the difference between Edmond's and KBB is like 10K? Really, someone needs to get a clue. I went to Craigslist and the KBB values are indeed what they are listed for, not sure what they are selling for, as most are dealers, but just saying the higher number do look like what is being used. I think it is a good start point, and if that is what the dealers are selling at, then anything less is a deal!

MarkT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Team Ford told me they regularly sell used Raptors at higher than new invoice price, and they sell FAST. So I think you can get a good price. Didn't Phil sell his for about what he paid even though it had a couple of thousand miles on it?

Raptors aren't exactly easy to find on a dealer lot around here so with any luck, you'll do well on the sale... somebody out there wants one and doesn't have the time or patience to wait.