2010 Blue flame 6.2 option only raptor forsale! 7k miles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Triheart7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome, I've driven and helped build some pretty nice gt500's one in particular is a 870whp 2011 in grabber blue. But never able to drive a GT, one day I'd like to build a replica gt40 with a twin turbo 5.0l coyote on board and possibly a sequential box , or atleast an all aluminum small block.

My GT 500 is mostly stock with a K&N intake and a lowering kit. My GT has a whipple tune of about 740 HP, and a few other mods. Great car to drive! Of Course my Raptor is my daily driver, and I love the ride! Both the Raptor and the GT get people's attention.

OP
OP
S

Swampdonkey

Reaction score
That's certainly no lie, I was suprised how much the truck gets. I still dont see them very often around here.

sirhalyn

Reaction score
WOW!! Great price. As luck would have it, my financial timing is off. This is the exact truck I want, color and all. Hope someone buys my El Camino soon, if so... I'll be in-touch. Good luck.

OP
OP
S

Swampdonkey

Reaction score
Yeah, I havent done much other than post on the forums, its currently not on autotrader, ebay or craigslist. However that may change soon. I was hoping to sell it before year end. So I didnt have to pay tax on it for a year I dont use it.

Fast Willy

Reaction score
god I wish I could get rid of my truck right now and pick this one up. Maybe it will still be available soon. But good luck with the sale.