20" Wheel Setup

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Looking for a 20" wheel and tire setup that allows me to keep the stock suspension as I do not want to lift or level the truck. Any advice, pictures, etc. of this setup will be greatly appreciated.

Kenneth Lee

Reaction score
I did 20inch vorsteiner Venom Rex
BFG 325/60/20
Slight rub turning
Trimmed the plastic inside the wheel well

ride quality has suffered a bit. Does not feel as plush but about 90% of OEM quality IN my opinion
Nobody can tell difference I ride exempt me

bMwdefector

Reaction score
2018 model. I have the 20" Venomrex 602's and 35x12.5. I also stuffed some R1 BBK's in there. I put RPG adjustable collars on at mid perch until I upgraded to Kings. No rubbing from either setup. I am a fan of the way the truck feels on the road now. There is less flex from the tires on fast turns. Some say harsh, I say more planted. Contrary to what some say, it still goes offroad just fine for everything I have asked it to do. It even flies and lands and keeps going. I am not rock crawling or pushing it to the extremes. If I did, I would go for beadlocks.