20" method nv's for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 12951

Ha!! No they got my selection right. I've contacted Method and going to upgrade to true beadlocks for additional $$. Hoping that they will work with Scrap Man as well to trade in the 20's.

You should take the 20's then so you can apply more to your upgrade, perhaps they should have switched then instead. Thats cool though, sounds like scrapman might of came out ahead since he was so bumming at the time.

Chris's FX4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You should take the 20's then so you can apply more to your upgrade, perhaps they should have switched then instead. Thats cool though, sounds like scrapman might of came out ahead since he was so bumming at the time.
That up north lodge hat he was wearing from the earlier raffle didn't help either. lol

Last edited:

Bussy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hopefully all works out for both. I wasn't sure at the time that I was going to trade and if they would allow the trade... so that's hindsight.

Status
Not open for further replies.