20 inch Fuel Rampage BFG tires, Rigid lights and Retrax Power MX

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wizo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
installed some parts over the past few days!

Tinted the windows with ceramic tint including the windshield. Did 15% in front and tinted the back windows to match.

I also tinted the top light on the cab in rear.

I put on the rigid radiance lights with amber outlines. One of favorite mods.

I then added the Retrax power mix with bedrug. Unfortunately had some installations issues and I am getting a new one under warranty. I love the look of it and was what I used on my 2017 Raptor.

Finally added a 2.25 leveling kit from RPG and added 20x10 fuel rampage wheels with BFG tires. Yes...I had some balancing issue and it goes back tomorrow to replace a tire and rebalance. My offset is -19 and I have a little rub at full lock. Going to trim that also tomorrow.

I made a quick video and took some photos. I will be painting the fenders to match, adding Deaver springs in the rear, ceramic coating the paint and adding a tune. Hopefully then I will just enjoy it!

61AA3A17-5697-42A3-9476-BAD7877E96F6.jpeg

4392053A-DA02-4ACD-8409-212718129EC2.jpeg

BlazinPond

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well done!!

Had I known about the rigid radiance fogs, I might not have bought the BD Unlimited kit.

I like the added benefit of cool looks on-road and significantly cheaper price point.

I have not installed my fog kit yet, so I still have time to change course I guess.

Supergumby5000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The tint looks great. So that is 15% on the front doors. did you add tint to the rear doors or is that oem?

OP
OP
Wizo

Wizo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did the whole truck this time around. I did 50% rear 15% on front and 40% on windshiled

Miamibert

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good looking truck! And instead of cutting, try heating the location on the inner fender liner and push it back with a long tool (pole or pry bar) and let it cool. It should hold the new shape and clear the tire. It worked for me.