GEN 2 '19 shark fin antenna question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
T

TheCappy

Reaction score
There is no way that is flush! Are you seeing any leaks?

--

I know mine is not flush. I wanted other '19 owners to look and see If their's are. I talked to the dealer and they can't get me in till May 14th. It's not leaking yet. There are 2 seals, the outer and inner. My inner is still sealed around the bolt hole.

Last edited:

Booth9999

Professional basket weaver level 7
Reaction score
This antenna is the worst looking part of the truck. Do they all come with it or only with the tech package?

OP
OP
T

TheCappy

Reaction score
This antenna is the worst looking part of the truck. Do they all come with it or only with the tech package?

I agree. I don't know if it comes only with the tech package. I think it comes with all of the '19s I haven't seen one without it.

Fyatrk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree. I don't know if it comes only with the tech package. I think it comes with all of the '19s I haven't seen one without it.
I’ve see some 19s without it apparently it’s only on the ones with the tech package I believe it’s because of the new Hotspot WiFi option

braptorin

Reaction score
I found this thread searching for replacements - I have a 2019 802A and I'd like to get rid of the shark fin - just hoping to find a lower profile solution. Any chance you know if that exists?