'18 Screw Magnetic Living in SoCal!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

whisler-117

Reaction score
Hey all,

Excited to introduce myself and my '18 Magnetic Screw Raptor! Picked up in April 2018 and had it for almost exactly a year now. 17,000 miles later, we've been on some awesome trips so far. This thing is an absolute dream on and off-road. Stoked to be a part of this awesome community and for years of insanity to come with this beast.

So far I've taken her (in no particular order) up through Big Sur, out to Mammoth and Tahoe in a number of ripping snowstorms, on a number of camping trips to Yosemite, Sequoia and other parts of the Sierra, El Mirage for some high speed dry lake bed runs, Jawbone Canyon and Dove Springs for some Baja-style running and hill-climbs, out to Zion, through Joshua Tree and getting ready to run it some more in Ocotillo, Johnson Valley and some high elevation trails in the Sierra!

Been doing a lot of research combing through the amassed knowledge on FRF about what to do it next. Sitting in my house waiting to be installed in 3 weeks are the following:

1. Ikon Delta Joint UCAs
2. RPG 2.25" Spring Perch Collars
3. KHC Lower Control Arm Supports
4. RRW RR2-V Wheels in Black
5. ADD Stealth Fighter Bumper w/ Baja Designs and Rigid Light Bars

Pics once that's done to follow. In the next year or so, planning Deaver +3s, throw some Geisers on the front (replacing the RPGs) and add the KC roof light bar. Once i do that, 37s it is!

Some pics below.

Unknown-2.jpeg
Unknown.jpeg
Unknown-3.jpeg
Unknown-1.jpeg
Unknown-5.jpeg

waveslayer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome, Good list of upgrades! PM if you want to hit up Ocotillo Wells and Anza-Borrego soon

My wife thinks I only have 3 guns