'17 Raptor w/ 91 PRX MPT Tune (Datalog provided)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah my understanding is that it’s hard to find a dyno to fits these trucks on...
But I’d be interested in seeing what it makes compared to goose. His are the only ones I’ve seen dyno’d other than claims made by manufactures.
Really want to add a fmic and tune one day, but I think I should wait til the truck has more than 2700 miles on it lol.
If u do decide to dyno and find a place, be sure to keep us all in the loop here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wtf you talking about most any dyno can put a 1/2 ton crew cab short bed truck on it no problem, now- some shops don’t like putting trucks on b/c they got long ass driveshafts & depending on the gearing you have to get to a fairly high speed for proper 1:1 ratio or whatever they shoot for & there are instances of trucks throwing or snapping driveshafts while doing pulls.

That being said- it sure as sh*t ain’t the tire width, or every single dyno shop would be outta business 315mm width is standard in the high HP world