GEN 2 17" KMC XD129 HOLESHOT +34 (pics)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Piranharaptor

Reaction score
They look great. I was going to go w methods but think I'll go w these in a year or so... When the new wears off. Thank you much for the pics.

JetDriver480

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What's up with the Roti's? They getting installed soon? I'm looking forward to your setup.

Sitting at Discount Tire waiting on my truck to be delivered. It's on the train so it shouldn't be long. Once I drive her home form the dealer we are going straight for tires then putting the RPG's on her. Went with 35 Toyo M/T's after seeing the rubbing issues. I can always upgrade to 37's once we know a little more about the possible damage offered.

xxaarraa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sitting at Discount Tire waiting on my truck to be delivered. It's on the train so it shouldn't be long. Once I drive her home form the dealer we are going straight for tires then putting the RPG's on her. Went with 35 Toyo M/T's after seeing the rubbing issues. I can always upgrade to 37's once we know a little more about the possible damage offered.

Hey jet, why the rush to swap out the AT to MT? Your driving really need MTs? I have run many different brand ATs and they tend to be better in the snow and quieter on the highways than MTs, so curious.

siooss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been looking at these as well for my GEN1, still on the fence, I do like they are OEM Spec.
As I recall reading, these wheels allow you to run 37" tires without any rubbing or cutting.

JetDriver480

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey jet, why the rush to swap out the AT to MT? Your driving really need MTs? I have run many different brand ATs and they tend to be better in the snow and quieter on the highways than MTs, so curious.

I have never had a vehicle without M/T's since I was 16.... they are dumb for my daily driver but just look good. :)

NJSP117

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have never had a vehicle without M/T's since I was 16.... they are dumb for my daily driver but just look good. :)

I'm with you Jet...love the MTs. I ordered the Toyo MTs and the SOTA Pro Series SSD. They look great...will prob mount them on the truck this weekend.

OP
OP
Jake17

Jake17

★ REBEL LIFE ★
Reaction score
I recall reading, these wheels allow 37's.
XD Series - legends in off-roading - you asked, we delivered
XD129 HOLESHOT 1st custom wheel allowing 37's to fit an unmodified RAPTOR
Race-proven designs feature unmatched combinations of style/performance/light weight/durability.
rd_raptor_9d2050c856494d33852194b9e7d7011bd85cbcc5.jpg

Last edited: