16" Dirty Deeds installed today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheJoker

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@TheJoker how do you like the 16 inch? Can you talk on the bluetooth?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes you could, but the 16" was just to loud for me. It may have been this particular muffler, I got it from another member who also thought it was to loud. I ended up with the 20" and love the sound. I will be posting videos of the two systems next month.

Keith from DirtyDeeds and Chris/Jon from CrownOffroad, will work with you to get you the right set up.

There are plenty of guys who purchased the 16" and never looked back. There was even someone here who bought a 12" and sold it because it wasn't loud enough. :crazy:

treatcg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would like to hear a 12. Believe it or not I think my 16 has gotten quieter. Either I am use to it or it has gotten deeper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jondle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would like to hear a 12. Believe it or not I think my 16 has gotten quieter. Either I am use to it or it has gotten deeper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would go with used to it. I was running straight headers, no mufflers at all, for a week or so. When I got the mufflers installed I initially thought it was too quiet. It took me a couple days of driving (and starting at 6AM) to realize it is still pretty loud.

82jumper

Reaction score
Wow, both Keith (Dirty Deeds) and Jon (Crown OffRoad) lived up to their reputation. I was able to reach both by phone and both took all the time I needed to answer my questions and settle on which system best matched what I am looking for. In the end I went with 20" Stainless Steel.

My gratitude to both and really looking forward to getting it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter