100% Bolt On Dual Shock Off To Laser Cut

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Darthyota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Like a four link, four link !

imagejpg2_zps3c60764e.jpg

imagejpg1_zps927e77cf.jpg

thats a trailing arm setup. as soon as the shock is mounted on the lower link it becomes a trailing arm. and those look to be dirt tech trailing arms which are really nice, they are made out of 1/8th 4130 cromoly

ntm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thats a trailing arm setup. as soon as the shock is mounted on the lower link it becomes a trailing arm. and those look to be dirt tech trailing arms which are really nice, they are made out of 1/8th 4130 cromoly

Commonly referred to as a four link in the desert offroad world. You're arguing semantics.
Those are brenthel's lower links, most companies (giant, camburg, brenthel, outlaw, svc ?, etc.) make their own. You can purchase weld it yourself kits from a few companies too.

OP
OP
svc

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Pics and price?

I'm working on getting the whole Dual Shock kit up and running on the website today so it should be ready to go by mid afternoon tomorrow.

Once I get that done, I will post it up here for everyone to see.

Jarrett

Sigma Pi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm working on getting the whole Dual Shock kit up and running on the website today so it should be ready to go by mid afternoon tomorrow.

Once I get that done, I will post it up here for everyone to see.

Jarrett

Awesome! I will keep my eyes peeled