100% Bolt On Dual Shock Off To Laser Cut

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

t_j

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This looks really nice, guess I didn't look hard enough at the camburg parts when I ordered my kit. Not that its a problem for me, but I can see required welding be a large barrier for people that want to install this stuff themselves.

ntm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm a wise ass thats for sure, but not on this one. You can never have enough damping.

You need to quit wasting resources on 3.5" bolt on secondary bypasses and get to work on building me a four link kit :love51:

Scrap man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The only spacer you need is a little 1/4 spacer you don't even notice it I use it on mine and I can tell you that I haven't had the slightest urge to put a **** in my mouth but it's only been on my truck for 6 months or so maybe next moutnh I will start to crave some. Only time will tell.

Last edited:
OP
OP
svc

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
You need to quit wasting resources on 3.5" bolt on secondary bypasses and get to work on building me a four link kit :love51:

Build you a 4 link. Shit, I'm having a hard enough time finding time finishing my own. But that doesn't mean I would ever turn ya down my man.