10/11 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ThankU45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
She passed through New Boston, Michigan on a truck late Thursday night! Should be any day now!!!! Window sticker is also now available after months of 404.pdf error and no sticker.
How do you know where it passed through? Shows on dealer VVR?

I know it's not delivered yet but assuming mid next week, how long is that from when the tracker first showed Shipped. I'm in MA, delivery is through convoy, and my tracker changed to shipped yesterday, 3/11 so trying to get a sense for when it might show up. Window sticker showed up this afternoon after having disappeared (404 error) about a week or so ago.

Last edited:

RaptorWhoSaysNI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How do you know where it passed through? Shows on dealer VVR?

I know it's not delivered yet but assuming mid next week, how long is that from when the tracker first showed Shipped. I'm in MA, delivery is through convoy, and my tracker changed to shipped yesterday, 3/11 so trying to get a sense for when it might show up. Window sticker showed up this afternoon after having disappeared (404 error) about a week or so ago.
Tracker updated to shipped around 1:25pm Friday afternoon, obviously after it had already been put on the car carrier. The tracker had been inaccessible starting Thursday evening. I then called FP to confirm it actually shipped and was told the time and most recent location it passed through. They also told me that because it was going via convoy there probably wouldn't be many updates. I'm going to call FP again Monday afternoon to see if there is another location update, that is if I don't get a call from my dealership. I don't know if this helps much but that is the timeline starting when the tracker went to shipped. Long shot, but it's possible our Raptors are on the same truck.

ThankU45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tracker updated to shipped around 1:25pm Friday afternoon, obviously after it had already been put on the car carrier. The tracker had been inaccessible starting Thursday evening. I then called FP to confirm it actually shipped and was told the time and most recent location it passed through. They also told me that because it was going via convoy there probably wouldn't be many updates. I'm going to call FP again Monday afternoon to see if there is another location update, that is if I don't get a call from my dealership. I don't know if this helps much but that is the timeline starting when the tracker went to shipped. Long shot, but it's possible our Raptors are on the same truck.
Thanks for sharing. I'll probably give FP a call as well. If there's a chance it might get here next week, that would be fantastic.

jazroc56

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I haven’t even seen it yet! The suspense is killing me. All I did was pick out the colors. I let my staff design the theme etc. WIll be a good test for them.

Did they say when your new truck will be built? I can’t even imagine what you are going through.
Bro, the new truck went into production Tuesday and and shipped Friday…can you believe that?!!! I’m mind blown!!!

Raptor18Actual

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Checked this morning and re-transitioned to "Built", but the built date is still showing as 10/14...hopefully it means it'll actually ship this time