10/11 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Obscure

Full Access Member
Reaction score
10/5 blend here, 1/15 built finally. My truck showed "Shipped" yesterday and today it is back to "Built, Awaiting Shipment". Who knows.

Juhl

Reaction score
I have been a silent member of this group. Checking in every day for some shred of hope. I was finally able to go a few weeks without checking due to the daily kick in the nuts it was providing me! But I could not stay away! I feel the pain from everyone else's repeated kick in the nuts! I ordered two on the first day from my local dealer. 1 for my dad and 1 for me. Dad's went in as retail, mine as stock. Both priority 01 which I am now convinced is a con job by Ford to make you feel slightly better while getting bent over seeing how there was never any evidence that it made a difference.
Dad's truck finally shipped and is supposedly at a rail yard awaiting transport. Mine finally built awaiting shipment. A while back when it was suggested to add the trucks to Ford Pass app, I added both. After a while I got the message that activation was denied for my dad's truck, so I figured it might have meant it was moving, and a few days later it came up as built. Never got a denied message on mine, but last week right after the status changed to built, I got a message that my activation was approved. Some dude must have been feeling sorry for me or screwed up and hit the wrong button, but I can now see where my truck is sitting and it looks to be awaiting loading on a rail car. This has given me some hope! I think the least these guys could do would be to do the same for some of you guys that are in the same boat! It at least confirms the truck exists, and there is some hope! Eta is still a month out, but the kicks have lessened some what!!