10/11 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DillyDally

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IF I happen to get mine before my fellow OG's, rest assured that I will still be around for moral support. Heck, maybe I'll just take delivery in stealth mode and just happen to "take delivery" when you guys do. ;) We are in this together, dangit!
Much love. Enjoy the heck out of that truck

G8R-RPTR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol. I ordered my bed rack and tonneau in September when I had Nov 4 ETA. I'll be happy to get the space back in my apartment
Same! My wife keeps asking if I am ever going to get my truck so she doesn't have to look at the boxes anymore. LOL

thomasfoxworthy

Reaction score
Lol. I ordered my bed rack and tonneau in September when I had Nov 4 ETA. I'll be happy to get the space back in my apartment

i waited specifically because i had a bad feeling about supply chains/chip shortages and the delivery dates, came to be too true! revolver x4s + tint + powder coating the factory wheels (maybe) are probably the only things i'll do initially this winter.

bed rack + RTT + many other things shortly after though. i can't wait to figure out what else i should spend money on! lol

Duck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is what I get when I use Palsapp. But it has shown this for months
View attachment 337612

You guys showing the same thing?

same here.
Order Confirmed 06/17/2021
In Production 10/18/2021,
Built 01/14/2022,
"is currently awaiting shipment"
window sticker not updated since 1/11/22. dealer says internally shows built 1/6
ETA 2/7/22

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter