10/11 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RogueAdvisor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What’s the ratio of rail to convoy in here?

I’m in Chicago so I would imagine it’s convoy 240 miles from Detroit. But we also have the blue island rail yard that ford uses as well.

I’m hoping convoy as the Chicago trucking shortage would just mean more delays. I’ve got friends who own trucking business that pull sea cans out of that yard. It’s a **** show there.
I'm rail right now. My guy emailed me on Saturday saying my truck was on a train. I happened to be by the dealership yesterday and stopped in to meet my sales team (everything I've done through them has been over the phone up until yesterday). Anyway, my guy pulled my truck up (has my VIN memorized...lol) and he said my truck was in Illinois, so it's moving. I'll keep y'all posted on its status as I hear more.

RogueAdvisor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that is the word, train is full of raptors! already was in chicago this AM and left on Friday apparently. my sales guy thinks i will have my truck in time for my trip to Jackson Hole (2/5), so hopefully that works out...

hopefully the gods don't have any more tricks up their sleeves
I actually think both of our trucks are on the same train. My guy mentioned that mine will be delivered to a dealership around I-70 and Highway 85. What a small world brother!

RogueAdvisor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im starting to think we really are going to be the last 21s to get delivered
IF I happen to get mine before my fellow OG's, rest assured that I will still be around for moral support. Heck, maybe I'll just take delivery in stealth mode and just happen to "take delivery" when you guys do. ;) We are in this together, dangit!