10/11 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Syberspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So i got a call today from the dealer where i oder my truck
From the guy that places all the oders for the dealer
Not a sell man and he told me he got a email from his ford rep that my truck was already loaded on a rail cart
But the tracker says is in production??

What u all think?
Your dealer can look in vehicle visibility and see where it is.

Cotaco

Reaction score
congrats! love seeing another CO gen 3 make it.

i have no idea why i didn't get the beadlocks, they are so cool.... might have to get the stock wheels powder coated before doing a new wheel and tire set up.

maybe after i get back from Jackson Hole in mid February my truck will be here. guess ill be riding in my friends f250 tremor and not contributing to hauling sleds :(
Seemingly a lot of CO raptors still in this thread :hmmm2:

jgreiner

Reaction score
Brighton. Originally went with Larry H. Miller. Canceled it with them after they added ADM on 6/10 after assuring me for months they wouldn’t. Called Brighton same day and placed my order on 6/10 with them instead. Had 1/19 delivery ETA. My tracker went from shipped after a couple days then went backwards to built.
Wait, so you’re saying that your tracker went from “shipped” back to “built” and then just showed up? Because my truck went to “shipped” on 12/12. It’s been over a month with an original ETA of 12/27 (no show.) I had my dealer talk to the zone rep last week and he confirmed it shipped and had a convoy number with the new ETA of 1/28. Well today my tracker went back to “built” and I called FP and they had no clue why. If you’re saying that yours did this too and showed up that’ll give me enough hope to make it through the weekend at least :pp:

capTK

Reaction score
Wait, so you’re saying that your tracker went from “shipped” back to “built” and then just showed up? Because my truck went to “shipped” on 12/12. It’s been over a month with an original ETA of 12/27 (no show.) I had my dealer talk to the zone rep last week and he confirmed it shipped and had a convoy number with the new ETA of 1/28. Well today my tracker went back to “built” and I called FP and they had no clue why. If you’re saying that yours did this too and showed up that’ll give me enough hope to make it through the weekend at least :pp:
Yup, that’s right. I had zero hope until my dealer told me it was on a train.

Duck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally went to “built” yesterday with a blend of 10/14 and “in production” of 10/18. Eta went from 1/21 to 2/7

We will see

CenTexRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have found the "FordPass" application to be pretty informative as far as when someone is in the vehicle driving it. It can time out, in which case you get a message of "Your Authorization Request - Sorry, there was an error and we were unable to complete your request". However, when someone is driving it, I have received a message of "Your activation request has been denied - Sorry, "my Raptor"'s activation was denied by the primary user". It is as though there is a message that whoever is in the truck "declines" in order to drive it. I have received this message on 12/21, 1/02, 1/03, and 1/13, and it each case, I verified that the status had changed. I am hoping to see it change again in the next few days as it is at the railyard and just waiting on the truck to take across town to the dealer. Seems pretty accurate. FYI.... "my Raptor" would be the nickname you put in for your truck. Maybe this will help? @KevoUsmc @James D @Syberspace

2010 RAPTOR SVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, there goes the 1/21 ETA out the freaking window. Updated this afternoon to 1/26. At least it was only 5 days at a time this go around.
Congratulations here's your 2021 in June of 2022... Oh, by the way the order banks are open for 2023 do you want to order one?

Sorry, just had to have a smart remark!